NATURAL PARK OF THE SOURCES OF NARCEA, DEGAÑA AND IBIAS
The days 16, 17 Y 18 March, an Informative Conference on the Fuentes del Narcea Natural Park will be held, taking place at the Casa del Parque located in the town of Corias (Cangas del Narcea).
These conferences are organized by the General Directorate for Biodiversity and Landscape in collaboration with the Fuentes del Narcea Rural Tourism Association, pretending to transmit along the same, a rigorous knowledge of the Natural Park.
The schedule and content of the conference is as follows:
MONDAY 16 MARCH OF 2009
- 16:30 Presentation (Emilio González-Capitel, Park Director)
- 16:45 Park Features (Yolanda Colubi)
- 17:30 Park zoning (Yolanda Colubi)
- 18:00 Break
- 18:15 Cultural heritage (Carlos Varela)
- 19:45 End of the day
TUESDAY 17 MARCH OF 2009
- 16:30 Natural possibilities of the Park (Yolanda Colubi)
- 17:30 User Support (Mayi Colubi)
- 18:00 Break
- 18:15 Park's heritage possibilities (Carlos Varela)
- 19:45 End of the conference
WEDNESDAY 18 MARCH OF 2009
- 15:00 Walking route “Senda Moal-Tablizas” (Yolanda Colubi, Carlos Varela, Mayi Colubi)
- 19:00 End of the conference
From the accommodation Rural Apartments “El Balcon de Muniellos” We encourage you to participate in these sessions in order to get to know the wonderful nature and cultural heritage that surrounds us in the Fuentes del Narcea area..
Likewise, These days will help us to offer our visitors better information about the tourist resources we have.