Next Saturday 11 of June the Cultural Days of Wine in the town of Ibias. They will take place in the Aula de la Naturaleza de San Antolín starting at 18:00 h.
From the rural apartments El Balcon de Muniellos we encourage you to attend, the entrance is free and it will be worth it.
The main objective of the conference is to convey to the general public the idea that the wine industry in southwestern Asturias is not just the continuation of a tradition, but also an economic development resource that is worth betting on.
The conference program is as follows:
- 18:00 – 18:15 h. Opening of the act
- 18:15 – 18:35 h. The tradition of wine in the southwest of Asturias (speaker Alfonso García Leal)
- 18:35 – 18:55 h. The marketing of wine (speaker Nieves Fernández Álvarez)
- 18:55 – 19:15 h. Mildew prevention and control strategies in Asturian viticulture (speaker Susana Boso Alonso)
- 19:30 h. Quality wine tasting from Cangas